Fireworks warning following flat raid
People have been urged not to store large quantities of fireworks at home.
The warning came from Staffordshire County Cou-ncil’s Trading Standards team following the discovery last Friday night of a large quantity of fireworks being stored in a flat.
Trading standards offi-cers, along with Staffo-rdshire Police, carried out the operation after rec-eiving a tip off that fireworks were being sold via Facebook from the property.
This article is available to subscribers only.